This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

【ROG Phone 2 BETA Tester】Join to experience Android 10!

Kris_ASUS
Community Manager
Community Manager
LTXD1G2Z6TLO.jpg
[Recruitment Period]
November 8, 2019 - till the application form is closed

[Beta Testing Period]
Will notify by email

[Which model are we looking for ?]
ROG Phone 2(ZS660KL)

[What are required to be a Beta Tester?]  
Own a ROG Phone 2(ZS660KL)
Be a member of ZenTalk and actively participate in the discussion of ZenFone on ZenTalk.
Be willing to provide detailed information including IMEI, Serial Number(SN), Current Firmware for the beta test setting 
Be able to read and provide feedback in English
Be familiar with Android operating system

[What will Beta Testers have?]
Get the latest firmware (Beta Version) by FOTA and experience the latest Zen UI features
Authorized to access the restricted board [Beta Testing]

[What are the responsibilities of a Beta Tester?]
Participate in every Beta version release and test on a daily basis
Report valid bugs with the correct format
Maintain confidentiality of the Beta Testing program
Be sure to post all beta-testing related issues in beta restricted board 

[How to Sign-up?]
Click the URL below and fill out the sign-up form. (If you are using a mobile device, please paste the URL to your browser to open the form)

721 REPLIES 721

lvly3elf
Star II
Shivam Dahiya

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/49679#Comment_49679

I recieved it too , that too on my birthday as I wished . Thankyou soo much Asus.

View post
Happy Birthday

McZenn
Star III
So I'm not a developer but recently my cod no matter in x mode on any of the 4 settings (the fourth being the self tuning which I have no idea what I'm doing and someone should do an in depth tutorial on and tag me lol) anyways back to the problem every time I'm running CoD mobile through armoury crate every couple matches when I get close to an enemy it freezes the screen shakes and it glitches out where I gotta close everything and it's happened once in on the title screen. And this all happened after I updated to Android 10 it never happened on pie. Can I get some help?
@Anders_ASUS or @Anyone ?

Mano
Star I
After i updated my rog phobe 2 from android 9 to 10 google pay is not working
BJB670J3ALSV.jpg

Aryan202
Community Legend I
McZenn

So I'm not a developer but recently my cod no matter in x mode on any of the 4 settings (the fourth being the self tuning which I have no idea what I'm doing and someone should do an in depth tutorial on and tag me lol) anyways back to the problem every time I'm running CoD mobile through armoury crate every couple matches when I get close to an enemy it freezes the screen shakes and it glitches out where I gotta close everything and it's happened once in on the title screen. And this all happened after I updated to Android 10 it never happened on pie. Can I get some help?

View post
Cod game issue
That issue is literally everywhere on every OEMs forums out there
So it's up to Cod's devs to solve it but they haven't done it so far

samDe
Star II
McZenn

View post
In my case, i get fps drop on game overdox. Solved when disable anti-aliasing in armory crate