This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After the update the bluetooth is not working properly. Version WW-17.0210.2001.60

andreslip08
Star I
After the update the bluetooth is not working properly. When trying to pair audio devices it is infinitely pairing and does not stop. I tested with several other devices like gamepads and speakers and the same happened..
2 REPLIES 2

gsanchez
Rising Star II
Other users have done factory reset and almost all bugs have gone. I suggest you to try to redefine everything related to network (bluetooth included). If still persists, then radical solution to factory reset...

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
andreslip08

After the update the bluetooth is not working properly. When trying to pair audio devices it is infinitely pairing and does not stop. I tested with several other devices like gamepads and speakers and the same happened..

After the update the bluetooth is not working properly. Version WW-17.0210.2001.60
As gsanchez stated, a factory reset will resolve most Android 10 issues.
For Bluetooth pairing problems, before trying the reset option, you can also try forgetting all previous devices on your phone, and repairing it with everything as if it was brand new. That should also resolve the infinite pairing issue.