This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery draining

nareshlal368
Star III
Wat the hell problem will issue alwys geting sum thing problems before not charging after few days it's started to charge and now battery geting draining soon before it was 2days battery life now it's not even stading for one day really sad to buy this phone keep on getting issues better to go other brand I feel before I use samsung s8 really i play game lot but nothing issue was found but this phone buyed every thing problems if you can fix the issue plz fix
2 REPLIES 2

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Can you please show a screenshot from your battery stats in the end of the day? Could be that we have to log your device to really find out why it's draining.
Please also let me know what brightness you're using your phone at and if you're using it out in the sun a lot?

akhilj66
Rising Star II
nareshlal368

Wat the hell problem will issue alwys geting sum thing problems before not charging after few days it's started to charge and now battery geting draining soon before it was 2days battery life now it's not even stading for one day really sad to buy this phone keep on getting issues better to go other brand I feel before I use samsung s8 really i play game lot but nothing issue was found but this phone buyed every thing problems if you can fix the issue plz fix

Battery draining
Are you on Android 10 or 9?
I am on 9 and recently from 1 week I am facing the same issues.