This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding LTE bands

CyBorg
Star I
Hello everyone, now before we go down the rabbit hole if everything wrong with the Tencent version of the ROG phone 2, I want to clarify that I was impulsive when buying the phone didn't do the proper research behind it and it's been a very expensive lesson given that it slipped out of my pocket and face first almost immediately after getting it so a return is no longer an option so adding input on to of the things wrong with it will not help here, however I'm simply searching for an answer to this question: Is it possible to add LTE bands to the Tencent version of the phone?? Any help with learning how to do this would be greatly appreciated!!!
4 REPLIES 4

zeruel_tenshi
Rising Star II
CyBorg

Hello everyone, now before we go down the rabbit hole if everything wrong with the Tencent version of the ROG phone 2, I want to clarify that I was impulsive when buying the phone didn't do the proper research behind it and it's been a very expensive lesson given that it slipped out of my pocket and face first almost immediately after getting it so a return is no longer an option so adding input on to of the things wrong with it will not help here, however I'm simply searching for an answer to this question: Is it possible to add LTE bands to the Tencent version of the phone?? Any help with learning how to do this would be greatly appreciated!!!

Adding LTE bands
Not sure if it is possible on this phone but all I can say is google is your friend. Also, proceed with caution.

CyBorg
Star I
zeruel.tenshi

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/17903/adding-lte-bands

Not sure if it is possible on this phone but all I can say is google is your friend. Also, proceed with caution.

View post
Thank you, I've seen videos on how to do it in Samsung phones but I don't know if it works the same

zeruel_tenshi
Rising Star II
Sorry I can't help any further sorry to hear about your situation and I wish you the best of luck.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Unfortunately, it's not possible. Sorry