New Update .137

sedl23
Rising Star II
Just got the notification this morning
37ZB38O05JHH.jpg

37 REPLIES 37

kalmah
Rising Star I
I updated yesterday evening and so far everything without a problem, so we will see.Version 137- Czech Republic.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
We're still collecting more data about this battery drain but initially everything we've seen so far, points to a service in the facebook app. Short term solution is to refuse facebook to auto-start and force stop the app when you don't need it.

fjaviergj
Rising Star II
These services should not be working on the phone by default. Asus should remove them from the firmware, they only serve to get Facebook information from the device without having the Facebook application installed.
1QHNR9UMQ5RN.jpg

baster1982
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

We're still collecting more data about this battery drain but initially everything we've seen so far, points to a service in the facebook app. Short term solution is to refuse facebook to auto-start and force stop the app when you don't need it.

View post
Many people like me don't use Facebook app so it's will be better if Facebook won't be a system app in the next firmware update

Gauravpj
Star III
baster1982

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/49479#Comment_49479

Many people like me don't use Facebook app so it's will be better if Facebook won't be a system app in the next firmware update

View post
@Anders_ASUS
Sir, with due regard as you said to not to allow facebook to auto-start, after doing it the battery life is still very poor. Please look into it and resolve at the earliest.
@Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS @LP_ASUS