This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fast Charging Issue !!

Rangzen
Rising Star II
Ever since the update my phone takes around 6 or 7 hours to fully charge. Thought it was the cable and bought a new ausmo fast charging cable still the issue remains. Now my option is to charge from the power bank which supports fast charging.
25 REPLIES 25

Rangzen
Rising Star II
LP_ASUS

Which update slowed down fast charging?

Can you test with an alternate cable?

If the problem remains with the alternate cable, we can log the phone to see what's going on.

View post
Two updates prior to the latest .137 slowed fast charging - at times would work and at times wouldn't. Now it wouldn't fast charge despite buying a new fast charging Ausmo data cable.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Ok, so just to make sure. When you're charging your phone, is it hot, or is it very hot in your environment? Do you see the two plus signs above the battery when charging?
Have all of you tested with more than one cable (preferably a new one) to rule out that the original one might be broken.

heyoka
Rising Star II
No matter the cable or charger, my environment is 20degrees, the phone goes to 45degrees while in charge since a few moment

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
heyoka

No matter the cable or charger, my environment is 20degrees, the phone goes to 45degrees while in charge since a few moment

View post
Which temp goes up to 45 Celcius? CPU, battery? Were you using your phone during charging? What did you do right before you started charging?

heyoka
Rising Star II
It's battery temp (status bar app) but 45 is max I saw in charge it's often around 40 I think it's normal
And between 31 and 37 while not in charge