cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog 2 full potential ?!

Suliman
Star I
Hello,
Currently struggling with multiple things I would like to share with you guys and hopefully that with your inputs it might get...better?
Running PUBGM with Smooth/Extreme settings GPU and CPU never exceeds 30% of usage
in-Game barely maintaining 60 frames dropping way often.
45 C degree Should I worry ? if not, what is too much/hot degrees to avoid
Can someone please tell us the optimized settings ? for High performance ( FPS stability )
Walk through/Guide for X Mode Hardcore tuning PLEASE!!!
Why do people with lower spec phones loads into the game before me ? I got Ipad pro and I ALWAYS load first, Thought i would dominate with Rog2 specs but im not currently.
Any help will be appreciated guys, I'm new to android systems and have zero experience. care to share your thoughts ❤️
16 REPLIES 16

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
IRONHIDE

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/25765#Comment_25765

can you share the link of your X modee hard core tuning guide? @Anders_ASUS ?

View post
I haven't created it yet. It's on my to do list but there's so much to do before I can start writing it ?

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/45553#Comment_45553

I haven't created it yet. It's on my to do list but there's so much to do before I can start writing it ?

View post
sad.

nayyar_rahul18
Rising Star I
No comments
no comments
no comments
no comments
some silence
again no comments

sauravshanbhogu
Rising Star II
Suliman

Hello,

Currently struggling with multiple things I would like to share with you guys and hopefully that with your inputs it might get...better?

• Running PUBGM with Smooth/Extreme settings GPU and CPU never exceeds 30% of usage
  • in-Game barely maintaining 60 frames dropping way often.
  • 45 C degree Should I worry ? if not, what is too much/hot degrees to avoid
  • Can someone please tell us the optimized settings ? for High performance ( FPS stability )
  • Walk through/Guide for X Mode Hardcore tuning PLEASE!!!
  • Why do people with lower spec phones loads into the game before me ? I got Ipad pro and I ALWAYS load first, Thought i would dominate with Rog2 specs but im not currently.

Any help will be appreciated guys, I'm new to android systems and have zero experience. care to share your thoughts ❤️

Rog 2 full potential ?!
You solved your issue or do you need help
(Running 59-60fps with zero fps drops 2hr continuous gameplay 38-39°max temp)

1337identity
Star III
Why does people even care at who entered in the game faster... But to give an answer, if phone works like PC (and i'm pretty sure it is) it will mostly depend of your HDD speed and internet speed so.. yea it is possible that other phone have a faster HDD than our big one. But don't worry, the game isn't starting without you !