This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Outdoor mode, audio wizard, sound quality

lalit_sobhani
Star III
There is no difference in loudness when u enable or disable the outdoor mode. There is no difference in sound quality when nu adjust equalizer in audio wizard, no dts experience, new update did not fix any issue. I am highly disappointed with Asus 
26 REPLIES 26

lalit_sobhani
Star III
U r not understanding my issue. I have been using this phone for eight months and i have been enjoying the high quality audio on the same phone without any problem. All the problems started after the couple of updates that asus sent in past few months. This is not a hardware issue. The updates were faulty. Ur sound might be better but its still not the same as it was before. Admit it

aamod_v8
Zen Master I
@"lalit.sobhani"  I am having a great time with this device and literally have very few demands from ASUS now (Dark mode, AR Core and some 6z camera features). They have solved almost every problem. After every update i clean cache and reboot my device twice or thrice (i suggest you do same for smoother performance as cache f**ks with the performance). Never faced any problem (fingers crossed). I am experiencing better sound with every update asus is pushing. It is better than any smartphone in this range. Except me many other users are also giving positive feedback. I use Evidson (in ear), Sony(Over the head), sennheiser (In ear) and JBL (Over the head) headphones and the sound is so spot on with my custom equalizer setting, i also use wide setting DTS (Try playing with the settings and you will find your perfect setting too). The UI is smooth, crisp and lag free. I dont use Asus launcher and have shifted to evie launcher long back (it leaves me with more than 3gb unused Ram). I am getting around 8 hours SOT and 30 hours standby backup (i dont play PUBG). I use pixelmaster (For wide angle and manual camera) and gcam (modded for 6z for point and shoot). All these tweaks give me a complete flagship experience.  Try some of the above tweaks if you wish. No phone is perfect, we just need to find the workarounds for simple problems. Hope this helps 

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
@"lalit.sobhani" what device do you have.
Is it the same experience with both headphones and speakers?

lalit_sobhani
Star III
I figured out the problem. But its still an  Asus issue which they need to fix asap.
 I reset my phone and the audiowizard starting working fine like before. But, when i enroll my phone to Company Portal Intune, device gets encrypted and the audio quality drops again. I had my phone enrolled earlier as well and that time audio was working fine. Its only after the couple of recent updates that the audio quality goes for a toss when the device is intune enrolled and works fine when u remove the intune.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
ok, which phone do you have, what FW-version and whatever more you can tell me about intune? I need as much information as possible so our developers can try and replicate your issue.