This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can i downgrade firmware from q to p?

mikaelsn00
Star II
official site release firmware for downgrade q to p,i have downloaded that,move to internal storage and reboot my dev but my dev not detecting that file,pls help me,thanks
9 REPLIES 9

arpitgenius
Rising Star I

nayyar_rahul18
Rising Star I
arpitgenius

Yes, U CAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST follow the simple instruction CAREFULLY specially STEP 2:

Step 1) Download Android 9 Firmware file from asus website.

Step 2) Rename the downloaded file to the name highlighted in bold UL-ASUS_I001_1-ASUS-17.0210.2001.65-1.1.97-user.zip

Step 3) just put this file in the internal memory as u did while upgrading to android 10. Restart and mobile will detect this file and it will get installed.

Step4) Thats It !!!!

View post
does it works on this version only? i wanted to downgrade it to WW-16.0622.1907.33.
Will this version also work?

gsanchez
Rising Star II
mikaelsn00

official site release firmware for downgrade q to p,i have downloaded that,move to internal storage and reboot my dev but my dev not detecting that file,pls help me,thanks

can i downgrade firmware from q to p?
Instead of rollback, why don't you factory reset your phone? Other have done that and 99,5% of problems have gone.

cheetah2k
Rising Star II
gsanchez

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/17818/can-i-downgrade-firmware-from-q-to-p

Instead of rollback, why don't you factory reset your phone? Other have done that and 99,5% of problems have gone.

View post
I love Android 10, but I have an issue with 4G+ which Anders is looking into. I think I might flash back to A9 64 as i didnt have any issues with this version. Good to know that you can actually roll back 🙂

mikaelsn00
Star II
in android 10(has factory reset),i playing pubg and feeling the sync is too late,my ping is 20ms and cpu temp is cool 35°,when face to face with enemy i knocked too fast,i face the enemy and sure he just shoot me with one bullet and short time,the sync of the game is delayed some milisecond,sorry my english is bad