This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Trigger issue

nightsilvance
Star III
Experiencing some issue with my right air trigger. Button press is sometimes unresponsive and intermittent. Notice it after the latest firmware update. Sometimes the button press would "flicker" when I'm holding it down. Want to know if it's a software bug or hardware issue. Hopefully someone can enlighten me.
314 REPLIES 314

irwinuruchi
Star II
Hi, i had that flickering problem with red air trigger when I updated to the last 1910.64... But i see someone said that downgrade to 1908.12 will fix it and yes it did. I really hope that on A10 update fix this problem, I don't like the idea of ​​being on old firmware version.

I can confirm that this is not a hardware but it's a software issue. I had the same issue with the right air trigger, that is used as a fire button. This issue still isn't fixed, not even in the latest update Version WW-17.0210.2001.60. I have flashed my phone back to the version Version WW-16.0622.1907.33 and air triggers work without any problem. Played pubg for over 4 hours straight, even with the overheated phone air triggers worked !!! This issue started for me right after I upgraded my phone in october update, when the slide option for air triggers was released.

Chandramohan
Star I
Asus
This air trigger flickering issue is very annoying.. I brought this mobile only cuz of air trigger option. This is absolutely annoying. Fix it or gimme a solution for this. Be responsible and amswer or do something.
Thanks
Chandy

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
profitmaster84

I can confirm that this is not a hardware but it's a software issue. I had the same issue with the right air trigger, that is used as a fire button. This issue still isn't fixed, not even in the latest update Version WW-17.0210.2001.60. I have flashed my phone back to the version Version WW-16.0622.1907.33 and air triggers work without any problem. Played pubg for over 4 hours straight, even with the overheated phone air triggers worked !!! This issue started for me right after I upgraded my phone in october update, when the slide option for air triggers was released.

View post
If you can provide a video and a log for both, showing that the phone operates as expected on the older firmware, I'd like to see that.
I'll send you the log tools and instructions.

jochefelix
Star I
Hello as you did to downgrade to the previous version, since I updated to A10, the red button does not work well, please I need the link, thanks.