This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desktop dock problem after A10!!

Moha
Star III
There's 2 big issues now when i play pubg and i press right click and i move the mouse the camera does not move its happen only with the right click.. The other issue is with scroll click sometimes when i press the scroll click and the mouse show i cant click anything with it and when i back to the game i cant move and cant do anything.. Its rly annoying plz fix this asap
18 REPLIES 18

irwinuruchi
Star II
try downgrading the firmware, tell me please if it fix. (i am scared because I was thinking of buying the dock)

Moha
Star III
I didn't downgrade my phone yet .. but they really need to make the joystick when u move to the right or left more realistic for now and even before u cant beek because its move the character more than it should and its really annoying if they can fix these problems it will be so good

Moha
Star III
Please move this to the devs 😞

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Moha

There's 2 big issues now when i play pubg and i press right click and i move the mouse the camera does not move its happen only with the right click.. The other issue is with scroll click sometimes when i press the scroll click and the mouse show i cant click anything with it and when i back to the game i cant move and cant do anything.. Its rly annoying plz fix this asap

Desktop dock problem after A10!!
Can you please make a screen recording of this? Or even better, ask a friend to record both your mouse and the screen when you right click and move your mouse. With this video it's easier for me to explain to our devs what's wrong