This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor photo quality .137

mcrr08
Star III
Processing time for 48 mp seems slower than before. Colors are washed out so bad I'd be embarrassed to show photos taken with it. If it's not done "processing" despite looking like it is and you take another photo it deletes the "processing" photo. Camera was better on version 9. Definitely my first and last Asus phone for sure.
6 REPLIES 6

Monark
Zen Master I
Yeah the colors somewhat seems to be washed out
For example
MRA5FDNBL3C4.jpg
Shot in 48MP ?which seems to be washed out
HWDM4FYZTLDQ.jpg
Shot in 12MP which is better than 48MP
Just past this photo to devs so that they can understand@Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS . You guys done a very good job in performance with .137 update just give us update for camera and accent color already you are losing the audience they are losing hope in asus.

Monark
Zen Master I
I am also taking part in a contest where we should only use phone camera to capture photos so please give some update for camera@Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS

kk454347
Rising Star I
I will agree that shooting in 48 MP, the colours do seem washed out and I am currently on the .133 update

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
48MP is only meant for outdoor during daytime or very good lighting conditions when indoor. I can see that your living room do not qualify when it comes to good lighting conditions. 48MP has been like this since day one. It's how this camera works and you just happened to notice it in .137