This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 bug

facentefederico
Star II
Hello everyone, I have an Asus ROG Phone 2 that I had to manually update to the Android 10 version. My problem is that even after updating and restarting the phone, the system update notification continues to remain.

10 REPLIES 10

OPC
Zen Master II
Notifications red dot is missing from icons on the home screen. Couldn't find in settings how to restore it. "Allow notifications for" in settings is on.

namansingh1627
Star III
@OPC Open preferences from home screen by swiping with two fingers on home screen (see in pic attached) , then select home screen option, there is a App Icon badges option, just click on that option and NOT ON THE RADIO BUTTON and you will get 3 options for notification dots. I hope this solves your problem

OPC
Zen Master II
namansingh1627

@OPC Open preferences from home screen by swiping with two fingers on home screen (see in pic attached) , then select home screen option, there is a App Icon badges option, just click on that option and NOT ON THE RADIO BUTTON and you will get 3 options for notification dots. I hope this solves your problem

MSPRC7C0LLU0.jpg

IQ9UQCXBJALU.jpg

View post
Thanks! I have solved it by factory reset yesterday. Now A10 works as it should.

OPC
Zen Master II
namansingh1627

MSPRC7C0LLU0.jpg

IQ9UQCXBJALU.jpg

View post
On my phone it's not activated by swyping with 2 fingers but with tap and hold single finger.

namansingh1627
Star III
Yeah by tapping or if you squeeze on home screen with 2 fingers (not swiping). You can get unread counter or just notification dot.