New Update .137

sedl23
Rising Star II
Just got the notification this morning
37ZB38O05JHH.jpg

37 REPLIES 37

bputra10bennypu
Star III
my phone keep notifying me to update on .133 like every 5 minutes, and im keep canceling it. will keep up to date to this 137 update , see if any major or crazy bug encountered

Whatever
Rising Star I
bputra10bennyputra

my phone keep notifying me to update on .133 like every 5 minutes, and im keep canceling it. will keep up to date to this 137 update , see if any major or crazy bug encountered

View post
same bro, I keep skip the 133 update, but the notification is so damn annoying it keep showing up, eventually I gave up and install it. Are you fellow wkwkwk land like me bro?

bputra10bennypu
Star III
Whatever

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/49018#Comment_49018

same bro, I keep skip the 133 update, but the notification is so damn annoying it keep showing up, eventually I gave up and install it. Are you fellow wkwkwk land like me bro?

View post
well yeah , lol , from wkwk land too, i think they are working for their update, because i remember , yesterday before i go to sleep, the notification update is still there, but today it is just gone

fjaviergj
Rising Star II
Delete the data from the FOTAservice application and restart the phone to solve these problems.

Monark
Zen Master I
I think this update is stable so far with no problems. Does anybody facing problems.