This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Max Volume sounds lower than usual ( Level 15 ) - Decibel Test

Ralph_Christian
Star III
I would like to know your the decibels of your phone via the Audio Wizard play test music.
Mines sounds like its only level 10 and its weird.

I haven't done any decibel test for now.

But for testing via App I do recommend Sound Meter for testing and putting up the microphone of your other phone close to the Top Speaker and another test for the bottom one.

@Anders please help on this as it's another issue on the phone.

I've been playing Call of Duty at max volume with my co workers and they notice a big change on the sound level when we started to play.
7 REPLIES 7

Ralph_Christian
Star III
@Anders_ASUS can you do a decibel test.

If i remember it wrong then my family, my workmates and my friends are also wrong?

OPC
Zen Master II
Ralph Christian

@Anders_ASUS still sounds the same i've just updated to Android 10 using ASUS Updater cause OTA doesn't work.

So basically it just becomes 30 volume options now instead of 15 which doesn't change the output and my sound is still too quite than usual.

View post
Output power is related to hardware, not software. You can change scale from 15 to 30, but max output in Watts will not change. Unless software was preventing speakers to run at their full power.
Still this is very strange because my phone is very loud. So I believe you have some software issue.

I am also facing the same issue. Volume is quite low