This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accent colours

Benjamin_Bernha
Rising Star II
Just got the new update, it's good and all but what I'm waiting for is accent colour support to match my setup.
I know bugs and features are priority and all, but is there an estimated time for when we can except accent colours to be working? Also what are the main bugs the dev team is targeting right now? 😮
17 REPLIES 17

asifbarwatiya
Rising Star II
There are not going to bring up, we have go with that shitty blue colour.

heyoka
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/47319#Comment_47319

My Google-fu might be flawed because from what I can see, only OxygenUI lets you change accent colors. There's probably some other than OnePlus and Google Pixel that allows for this but I wouldn't say "Every phone has". Please help me find links where they show other phones where you're allowed to change accent colors

View post
My precedent phone Nokia 6.1plus has accent colours (developers options)
NUWFA2OR464R.png
I bought Zenfone6 because this Nokia doesn't recognize any sim, only wi-fi works, I have it to my son for home use

heyoka
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/47319#Comment_47319

My Google-fu might be flawed because from what I can see, only OxygenUI lets you change accent colors. There's probably some other than OnePlus and Google Pixel that allows for this but I wouldn't say "Every phone has". Please help me find links where they show other phones where you're allowed to change accent colors

View post
My precedent phone Nokia 6.1 plus has accent colours in options for developers here's a screenshot
5DT31FK3MNDZ.png
I bought Zenfone6 because this Nokia doesn't recognize any sim, only wi-fi works, I gave it to my son for home use
Zenfone6 is wonderful compared to Nokia 6.1plus (not the same price) what I appreciated most is the sound when connecting with Jack to cinch of my car : with zenfone6 it's very very louder! Great!