cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus 6z Switches Off after Call ends when connected to Car Bluetooth

pirdain
Star I
Hey,
Ever since the 10 update I've been facing issues when connecting my phone with my car, it would freeze up sometimes or switch off sometimes, but now ever since my network carrier decided to send out alerts after each call(remaining minutes left) it has been a nightmare. I don't usually post on forms but it's really been bugging me as I have to turn my phone back on while driving which is really dangerous. It switches off at least twice a day.
Please help.
2 REPLIES 2

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
The first recommendation would be to unpair the phone with the car, and to forget all of your Bluetooth devices on the ZenFone AND the car.
Re-pair the car and phone and check for improvement.
If no improvement, back up all of your data and factory reset your phone. Yes I realize this is the nuclear option and can be a pain in the butt. However, since you mentioned that this happened immediately after an update, this is most likely a software issue that can be resolved with a fresh OS environment.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
pirdain

Hey,

Ever since the 10 update I've been facing issues when connecting my phone with my car, it would freeze up sometimes or switch off sometimes, but now ever since my network carrier decided to send out alerts after each call(remaining minutes left) it has been a nightmare. I don't usually post on forms but it's really been bugging me as I have to turn my phone back on while driving which is really dangerous. It switches off at least twice a day.

Please help.

Asus 6z Switches Off after Call ends when connected to Car Bluetooth
I'll send you a PM with instructions on how to log your device