This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus 6z not recieving FOTA Update after repair.

Hello, My ASUS 6z (ZS630KL-2A037WW) is under warranty and it's motherboard was replaced 2 times as it was faulty. Since when it was repaired, i haven't received any update. when i checked asus 6z firmwares on official site, i saw there were many further updates available. Whenever i click on "Check Now" for system update in settings, it shows system is up to date. So, because of this issue, i manually updated my android 9 to android 10 three days ago. and today i saw new update on asus site which was released on 2020/02/17 and i am not receiving its FOTA too. I did clearing cache and data of FOTA service and Download manager and also restarted my phone but my phone still not getting it.
My firmware version is WW-17.1810.2001.121 (I manually updated to this version after waiting for months!)
10 REPLIES 10

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
It may take up to 3 weeks if you're in the last wave. If you haven't got it by this saturday, then please make one final manual update. If you're still not getting FOTA on the next update after that, then you may send me your serial and IMEI number so I can check if there's something wrong.

Anders_ASUS

It may take up to 3 weeks if you're in the last wave. If you haven't got it by this saturday, then please make one final manual update. If you're still not getting FOTA on the next update after that, then you may send me your serial and IMEI number so I can check if there's something wrong.

View post
Sir, after waiting for more than 3 weeks, i again manually updated my device to Version WW-17.1810.2001.129 because i never got it.
Also, i see that ASUS released another update Version WW-17.1810.2002.133 like 17 days ago and all my friends got it except me and i know this time also i will need to update my phone manually to this version. Please help me as i am giving you the serial and IMEI number.
Before motherboard replacement 2 times, My product was having the old serial number : K6AIGF00248699H
IMEI1 : 355440100341709
IMEI2 : 355440100341717
And on asus.com, product is still registered with this old serial number given above because i can't edit serial number on asus.com as it is permanent.
Now, my device is having new serial number as it's motherbard is replaced so, right now, i am having new number which is
Edited by LP_ASUS 10:14 03/13/2020
IMEI and S/N removed.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
sanalsinghcharak

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/47047#Comment_47047

Sir, after waiting for more than 3 weeks, i again manually updated my device to Version WW-17.1810.2001.129 because i never got it.

Also, i see that ASUS released another update Version WW-17.1810.2002.133 like 17 days ago and all my friends got it except me and i know this time also i will need to update my phone manually to this version. Please help me as i am giving you the serial and IMEI number.

Before motherboard replacement 2 times, My product was having the old serial number : K6AIGF00248699H

IMEI1 : 355440100341709

IMEI2 : 355440100341717

And on asus.com, product is still registered with this old serial number given above because i can't edit serial number on asus.com as it is permanent.

Now, my device is having new serial number as it's motherbard is replaced so, right now, i am having new number which is

KQKSDIXH42OS.jpg

Edited by LP_ASUS 10:14 03/13/2020

IMEI and S/N removed.

View post
You really don't want to leave your serial number and IMEI in public. I edited your post above.
Perhaps @Anders_ASUS has an ability to update IMEI numbers in the database, but I do not. Since we are going into a weekend, I recommend contacting your local support via phone and seeing if they can help you out. If not, we'll be back next week to help.

Anders_ASUS

View post
Sir, i replied you on 13 March above with my serial and IMEI but moderator LP_ASUS edited it above due to privacy. Now please tell me where i can give you my Serial and IMEI number? I really want help as due to the lack of service at my location.

skylerwolfe
Zen Master I
sanalsinghcharak

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/47047#Comment_47047

Sir, i replied you on 13 March above with my serial and IMEI but moderator LP_ASUS edited it above due to privacy. Now please tell me where i can give you my Serial and IMEI number? I really want help as due to the lack of service at my location.

View post
Send him a message here:
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/profile/discussions/LP_ASUS