This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

【ROG Phone 2 BETA Tester】Join to experience Android 10!

Kris_ASUS
Community Manager
Community Manager
LTXD1G2Z6TLO.jpg
[Recruitment Period]
November 8, 2019 - till the application form is closed

[Beta Testing Period]
Will notify by email

[Which model are we looking for ?]
ROG Phone 2(ZS660KL)

[What are required to be a Beta Tester?]  
Own a ROG Phone 2(ZS660KL)
Be a member of ZenTalk and actively participate in the discussion of ZenFone on ZenTalk.
Be willing to provide detailed information including IMEI, Serial Number(SN), Current Firmware for the beta test setting 
Be able to read and provide feedback in English
Be familiar with Android operating system

[What will Beta Testers have?]
Get the latest firmware (Beta Version) by FOTA and experience the latest Zen UI features
Authorized to access the restricted board [Beta Testing]

[What are the responsibilities of a Beta Tester?]
Participate in every Beta version release and test on a daily basis
Report valid bugs with the correct format
Maintain confidentiality of the Beta Testing program
Be sure to post all beta-testing related issues in beta restricted board 

[How to Sign-up?]
Click the URL below and fill out the sign-up form. (If you are using a mobile device, please paste the URL to your browser to open the form)

721 REPLIES 721

monilhathi
Star III
After the A10 update battery life has certainly gone for a toss. A9/Pie had my battery last for 1 day 8 hours on 120Hz with X mode and medium usage. With A10, I need to charge in less than 24 hours. Asus needs to really look in to this urgently.

barant78
Star II
I'm in Android 10 beta 9, downloaded the file manually and placed in root directory. No matter what, on reboot the phone doesn't update to 10 stable, seems it doesn't see the update file... Anyone in this situation?

lvly3elf
Star II
lvly3elf

I haven't received A10 update uptill now ??

Last time I got security patch update in October.

Please Help @LP_ASUS

E1KA9QWMQNYB.jpg

IDBBERRNWOCK.jpg

View post
@Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS @CH_ASUS @tit

Sekuk
Star III
barant78

I'm in Android 10 beta 9, downloaded the file manually and placed in root directory. No matter what, on reboot the phone doesn't update to 10 stable, seems it doesn't see the update file... Anyone in this situation?

View post
It has to be through FOTA for beta 9 as @Anders_ASUS said in other post. Correct me if Im wrong.

Shubhojit
Rising Star II
barant78

View post
Beta 9 = stable 10 and the version number is the same that's why is isn't detecting .