This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fingerprint update

mr_strange
Rising Star II
I think that the fingerprint in rog 2 is really annoying for almost everyone. Why is asus not doing anything to actually make the fingerprint fast. This is very very slow. Drawing a pattern is actually easy than using fingerprint. I thought that the fingerprint issue will be fixed with Android 10. But nothing was done.
20 REPLIES 20

1337identity
Star III
Mine doesn't take a second to unlock

Αντώνης
Star II
After A10 update, sometimes when i try to unlock with fingerprint the whole screen lights up white with high brightness and then unlocks. If this happens in the night its annoying cause its blinding.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
mr.strange

I think that the fingerprint in rog 2 is really annoying for almost everyone. Why is asus not doing anything to actually make the fingerprint fast. This is very very slow. Drawing a pattern is actually easy than using fingerprint. I thought that the fingerprint issue will be fixed with Android 10. But nothing was done.

Fingerprint update
As zereul said, perhaps you can reregister your fingers to get a better imprint.
How long does it take you to unlock your phone with fingerprint?
When did we say that Android 10 would improve the fingerprint reader?

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Αντώνης

After A10 update, sometimes when i try to unlock with fingerprint the whole screen lights up white with high brightness and then unlocks. If this happens in the night its annoying cause its blinding.

View post
If its repeatable, I'll send you the Android 10 log tool so we can track that one down. That does sound super annoying.

cheetah2k
Rising Star II
Αντώνης

View post
I have the same issue.