This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Games lagging

RAIDEN_
Rising Star II
Its been 4 months since i bought Rog 2 and it seems that most battle royale kinda games lag , knowing the fact that Rog 2 doesn't throttle..
Its unbearable most of the times , so please check following games on A10
1) Super Mecha Championship
2) PUBG
3 REPLIES 3

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Latest version of PUBG has lag for a lot of users of different brands but if you can prove that there's a lot of lag on our phone in some scenario where other phone do not lag, then I would be very interested in finding out why.
You're welcome to PM me with your findings so we can find a solution together

RAIDEN_
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

Latest version of PUBG has lag for a lot of users of different brands but if you can prove that there's a lot of lag on our phone in some scenario where other phone do not lag, then I would be very interested in finding out why.

You're welcome to PM me with your findings so we can find a solution together

View post
Yes for PUBG i can understand but many games has such issues like for Call of duty , battle royale mode crash ( screen goes black or game stuck ) , same for super mecha Championship which lags a lot even on xmode

Aryan202
Community Legend I
RAIDEN™

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/48744#Comment_48744

Yes for PUBG i can understand but many games has such issues like for Call of duty , battle royale mode crash ( screen goes black or game stuck ) , same for super mecha Championship which lags a lot even on xmode

View post
That cod issue is a known issue on all devices
No idea about that other game