This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 Stable CTS Profile Match Failed Safetynet

Whiskeyomega
Star I
Upgraded the software this morning only to find when I went to use google pay. It wont let me and on safetynet check app says CTS Profile Match failed. I am not rooted nor have I unlocked the bootloader. This should have been fixed before stable.
7 REPLIES 7

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
Whiskeyomega

Upgraded the software this morning only to find when I went to use google pay. It wont let me and on safetynet check app says CTS Profile Match failed. I am not rooted nor have I unlocked the bootloader. This should have been fixed before stable.

you might be still in Android 10 beta 9.

Whiskeyomega
Star I
I was never on the beta. I have tried clearing cache and storage on google pay it at least fixed CTS profile passing safetynet but i still cant use google pay in shops.

Mahmoud
Star I
Whiskeyomega

Whiskeyomega

Buddy i found the solution
You should close the bootloader by ADB
(OF YOU SEE WARNING NOTE WHEN YOU START UP YOUR PHONE )