Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG phone 2 bugs after A10 stable update

KraKen
Rising Star II
Hotspot bug
Im using xender, i click on send
But Hotspot icon does not shown on notification bar, it was also not enabled in notification icon.
But hotspot was actually opened in setting.
Send it to developer for fix this.
241 REPLIES 241

KraKen
Rising Star II
azwadrab

Have anyone noticed these 2 issues

after A10 update

-double tap to wake up doesnt response properly.It was super active and fast in A9 firmware 64

-second one is in the developer option>theming>accent color doesnt work

View post
Not only accent color, but whole theming option not working

rodrixsunny55
Star II
I am in android 10 beta 9 , how can I update to android 10 stable update. I tried downloading the firmware from the Asus official website and copying it in the root directory and restarted the phone many times but it can't detect any update.

KraKen
Rising Star II
rodrixsunny55

I am in android 10 beta 9 , how can I update to android 10 stable update. I tried downloading the firmware from the Asus official website and copying it in the root directory and restarted the phone many times but it can't detect any update.

View post
Which firmware have you downloaded??

Hemanthmcqueen
Star II
The theming options from developer options are not working at all for me. The icon shapes option is working only for the Clock app, that's it. Is there anything to do about this!? I really wanna customize..

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Kanu

One bug i saw was that in file manager. Apks weren't being shown in the apps category on the first page. Zip files not showing in their category

View post
Can you please check the file information of an apk that's not listed, take a screenshot of it and upload it here