This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other side cannot hear me intermittently on the call

newnews
Rising Star II
Noticed after updated to 133(maybe existing after 129, not too sure when it started), my phone started to have the problem during phone call. After phone is connected for sometime, the other side cannot hear from me just like drop line, it may stay on this way until you END the call. Sometimes it recovered for a few seconds (or longer) but then again he cannot hear me. If I turn on the speaker, I don't have the issue.
I am using AT&T, I have very good signal here
3 REPLIES 3

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
newnews

Noticed after updated to 133(maybe existing after 129, not too sure when it started), my phone started to have the problem during phone call. After phone is connected for sometime, the other side cannot hear from me just like drop line, it may stay on this way until you END the call. Sometimes it recovered for a few seconds (or longer) but then again he cannot hear me. If I turn on the speaker, I don't have the issue.

I am using AT&T, I have very good signal here

Other side cannot hear me intermittently on the call
This doesn't happen from the start of the call? It only begins after the call was in progress?
Does it happen both if you make or receive the call?

lokesh_s0904200
Rising Star I
I am also facing same issue since last 2-3 updates and I'm facing this issue when I call to someone then I have to hang the call and then again I have to call then only other person able to hear so pls resolve the issue @Anders_ASUS ,@lp5566vs183

newnews
Rising Star II
LP_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/17620/other-side-cannot-hear-me-intermittently-on-the-call

This doesn't happen from the start of the call? It only begins after the call was in progress?

Does it happen both if you make or receive the call?

View post
Happens during the call. Anyway I updated to 137 today and made 2 calls without issue. Maybe the problem has been fixed. I will keep eyes on it.
Edit: Well, it is still happening but less often. Before I got this issue on every call. Today I made 5 calls, only one call has the issue after 5 minutes talking.