This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog 2 Update available but running away??

Gurmanav
Rising Star I
KBCFGMDNG86L.jpg
60KM2ARQ7SWE.jpg
It is showing update is available but when I checked it's already latest version is installed
93 REPLIES 93

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
Gurmanav

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/48285#Comment_48285

If we r paying to asus for phone they should send automatically update not for searching on Google and download after that installing .

View post
I absolutely agree with you brother , no point in manually downloading it , there is a risk of security as well phone might not catch the firmware correctly , not with everyone but might can happen. Updates are always provided by the company idk why people are manually updating it , let them do their job when u can wait for a long time do wait some more . Even I check for my update around 20 times a day but downloading manually is not the option it's their duty to send us the update that's it .

Gurmanav
Rising Star I
Shivam Dahiya

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/48286#Comment_48286

I absolutely agree with you brother , no point in manually downloading it , there is a risk of security as well phone might not catch the firmware correctly , not with everyone but might can happen. Updates are always provided by the company idk why people are manually updating it , let them do their job when u can wait for a long time do wait some more . Even I check for my update around 20 times a day but downloading manually is not the option it's their duty to send us the update that's it .

View post
Yap bro why asus team is not providing any date when we r going to get update automatically ,as when they r going to launch phone company gives date one month earlier but during update they r running away and Sharing links to update manually.

No update on my Max pro m1 and the update keeps running away on my Rog 2. It's not still March asus April is a long way.

Gurmanav
Rising Star I
Hamir

Should I buy this phone?

View post
I think u should wait for few days as in March many other companies are launching gaming phones but asus rog 2 good phone but when we talk about security updates it's too late see last update is of November 2019

Praj
Rising Star I