This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kunai gamepad stopped working

A_Human
Star III
I bought the kunai gamepad for my ROG phone 2 about 2 weeks after I got the phone. It worked pretty well for about a month, but it stopped working abruptly. The left side stopped lighting up, and stopped registering both in the vice and the controller base. Eventually I ended up getting an Xbox controller for the phone, but I never figured out why it stopped working. It wasn't dropped, I took really good care of it while it worked. I'm just writing it off as maybe faulty hardware. But I'm curious, has anyone else's kunai gamepad just stopped working?
4 REPLIES 4

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Please contact the dealer you purchased it from and say it's defective.

A_Human
Star III
Anders_ASUS

Please contact the dealer you purchased it from and say it's defective.

View post
Will do. I'm not really too worried about it at this point. I don't remember if it had a warranty, but the controller I have now works better. Less joystick lag, more responsive buttons, wider range of compatibility. Still, I'll contact ASUS today.

A_Human
Star III
I was mainly just looking to see if this was a common issue or not, in case I end up wanting another one.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
A Human

I was mainly just looking to see if this was a common issue or not, in case I end up wanting another one.

View post
Nope, sounds like hardware issue