This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog 2 X Mode Fps Drop

XiiSharkz
Star III
Hello there . First of all , I'm sorry with my bad English. Hope you guys could understand me .
I bought my Rog 2 phone just to play Pubg Mobile. The first week was very awesome . I can set the graphic to HDR and frame rate to extreme ( 60fps ) with minimal frame drop . It just drop like 1 or 5 . After the latest update for Pubg Mobile , I found that my frame rate keep dropping like crazy , drop to 0 and make my screen lag stutter. I'm using fibre wifi which give me a constant ping at 22ms . If I'm using 4g connection , I could get 30ms . It very stable connection so I don't think I have internet connection after the latest update from Pubg .
I tried to turn off X mode while playing and walllaaaa . The frame drop was near 1 or 5 only . Then tried again to on X Mode and again it make the frame drop very high. Is there any chance I could fix this problem?
For your information , there is no sosial media apps inside this Rog . Also , I only have Pubg Mobile only . The default setting in armoury crate was used from the beginning.

15 REPLIES 15

jyun88
Rising Star II
Hi,if you check other forums,all pubg will drop frame rates is all due to the app itself.
Phone is fine.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
jyun88

Hi,if you check other forums,all pubg will drop frame rates is all due to the app itself.

Phone is fine.

View post
+1
Pubg is badly optimised and the fps drop/stutters occurs on all phones
And the latest update pubg had major stutters (it got a bug fix or something) try that maybe some people have reported improved performance after that fix
I advise you to uninstall and reinstall it again

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
XiiSharkz

Hello there . First of all , I'm sorry with my bad English. Hope you guys could understand me .

I bought my Rog 2 phone just to play Pubg Mobile. The first week was very awesome . I can set the graphic to HDR and frame rate to extreme ( 60fps ) with minimal frame drop . It just drop like 1 or 5 . After the latest update for Pubg Mobile , I found that my frame rate keep dropping like crazy , drop to 0 and make my screen lag stutter. I'm using fibre wifi which give me a constant ping at 22ms . If I'm using 4g connection , I could get 30ms . It very stable connection so I don't think I have internet connection after the latest update from Pubg .

I tried to turn off X mode while playing and walllaaaa . The frame drop was near 1 or 5 only . Then tried again to on X Mode and again it make the frame drop very high. Is there any chance I could fix this problem?

For your information , there is no sosial media apps inside this Rog . Also , I only have Pubg Mobile only . The default setting in armoury crate was used from the beginning.

Rog 2 X Mode Fps Drop
Please uninstall and install again. Then try the difference between normal and X-mode. If you experience lower performance on X-mode then please make a video of both and post them here. Also record your x-mode settings so I can try and replicate the issue

91_ananth
Star I