cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bugs Zenfone 5z Firmware 100.10.107.36

fjaviergj
Rising Star II
Hi,
After the update the notification LED does not turn green when the phone is fully charged if it is completely off.
The problem also continues because when the phone is switched on (from complete shutdown), it sometimes asks that the preferred data network be selected.
Are these problems known?
Will they be fixed in the next update?
29 REPLIES 29

sidarya31
Rising Star II
Why the hell r u in . 36 update to . 46.....46 is the best stable update after Pie, only issue is 4k 60fps is shuttering.

BrunoF20
Zen Master I
Those bugs I described were found in .46.

MaxDoc83
Star II
Hi to the community!
I have two or three things to say about Android 10 update v100...
1. It's the most smooth Android I ever saw.
2. Issues with phone calls: I tried several times, the phone app I mean the phone calls don't allow me to speak, the caller or the receiver can't hear a thing I said. (WhatsApp works also put phone app in speaker loud...)
3. I can't find anywhere the screenshot capability that phone has in Pie: even three options to do screenshot we had.
Anyone can help? Thanks a lot in advance, my Zenfone 5z rocks... So far.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
MaxDoc83

Hi to the community!

I have two or three things to say about Android 10 update v100...

1. It's the most smooth Android I ever saw.

2. Issues with phone calls: I tried several times, the phone app I mean the phone calls don't allow me to speak, the caller or the receiver can't hear a thing I said. (WhatsApp works also put phone app in speaker loud...)

3. I can't find anywhere the screenshot capability that phone has in Pie: even three options to do screenshot we had.

Anyone can help? Thanks a lot in advance, my Zenfone 5z rocks... So far.

View post
2) if in watsapp callers can hear you and only on loudspeaker from phone app than this is bug
you can follow this steps
settings>apps & notifications>phone app>clear cache>clear storage
if this doesnt help then u can try factory reset which will surely fix almost every bug u face 😊
3) for screenshot u are describing i didnt get uhh... Which 3 options but in A10 u can still take screeshots by pressing volume down key and lock key at once and also via notification panel by clicking on screenshot option in quick settings 😊

MaxDoc83
Star II
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/71839#Comment_71839

2) if in watsapp callers can hear you and only on loudspeaker from phone app than this is bug

you can follow this steps

settings>apps & notifications>phone app>clear cache>clear storage

if this doesnt help then u can try factory reset which will surely fix almost every bug u face 😊

3) for screenshot u are describing i didnt get uhh... Which 3 options but in A10 u can still take screeshots by pressing volume down key and lock key at once and also via notification panel by clicking on screenshot option in quick settings 😊

View post
So... I did it. Now I will try in the next days. I recently found the Screenshot button on power hold button ... Appears with shutdown reboot etc ...
Thanks @amitgarde3 , that's was quick and very helpful. Although I want to use the factory reset... But I will keep it in mind...
Again thanks!!!!