This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus rog phone 2

preetabhi0071
Star I
My biggest mistake ever....purchase rog phone 2 there is no update since 6 months no security patch update.. Games are lagging even pubg too....my some friends tell me...dosent purchase asus phones....but finally they was right...and i was wrong...andoid 11 coming 5 months approx.but they are still in android 9.... Shame on you asus..
19 REPLIES 19

namansingh1627
Star III
Same here @Gurmanav
Gurmanav

676KTT9FW5F9.jpg

H4SVHQIPV3ZO.jpg

It is showing update is available but when I open it it's says latest version is installed

View post

akhilj66
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/47569#Comment_47569

We're currently in the stage of investigating PUBG lag so please don't expect it for next update 🙂

View post
No problem, I'll wait for the patch. After Pubg's latest update, I deleted and reinstalled it, now I am not facing any significant frame drops. You should suggest other users the same, maybe it was Pubg's issue.
Just wanna know, were you guys able to reproduce the issue or is it working fine from your end.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
akhilj66

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/47771#Comment_47771

No problem, I'll wait for the patch. After Pubg's latest update, I deleted and reinstalled it, now I am not facing any significant frame drops. You should suggest other users the same, maybe it was Pubg's issue.

Just wanna know, were you guys able to reproduce the issue or is it working fine from your end.

View post
Android 10 ul file for manual update is now live on our website.
I've asked different users to help me identify where and when it lags and so far, the only thing we've managed to prove, is that PUBG has general issues that aren't unique to ASUS. But I'll keep my eyes and ears open hoping that we find something we can improve.

surajraut_dev
Star I
After I updated my Rog 2 to android 10, over all the performance was fairly good but there is a significant drop in gaming performance.
Here are some of the issues I faced:
1 . Battery consumption is more as compared to android 9 while gaming.
2. Twice my top drag down menu was frozen. May be it's because of the additional animations.
3.While playing pubg at some point my frame rate dropped to 48 fps which never ever happened in android 9 where I always got 57-60 fps based on temperature.
4. After the battery droped below 5% , I got a frame rate of around 15 fps and game became unplayable. This neva happened in android 9.
5. While using the phone suddenly ,the phone starts lagging. For example, opening brower, opening gallery.

qal3ty
Star I
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/47821#Comment_47821

Android 10 ul file for manual update is now live on our website.

I've asked different users to help me identify where and when it lags and so far, the only thing we've managed to prove, is that PUBG has general issues that aren't unique to ASUS. But I'll keep my eyes and ears open hoping that we find something we can improve.

View post
With all respect pubg have nothing to do with it at all , the problem came for us when u guys released android ver10 , the game was so smooth on ver 9 without any problem , so its clearly obvious the problem from ur update not pubg