This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it okay to keep Aura Lighting always on

akhilj66
Rising Star II
Hey @Anders_ASUS , I am totally in love with this Aura Lighting system you guys build into it, anyone who sees it asks me about my phone and they says it looks so beautiful. So a big thumbs up for that.
The question I have is that is it okay to keep it on 24 hours, I am not concerned about battery. I just want to whether is it okay, I have customised setting to keep it on at all times.
2 REPLIES 2

Shubhojit
Rising Star II
akhilj66

Hey @Anders_ASUS , I am totally in love with this Aura Lighting system you guys build into it, anyone who sees it asks me about my phone and they says it looks so beautiful. So a big thumbs up for that.

The question I have is that is it okay to keep it on 24 hours, I am not concerned about battery. I just want to whether is it okay, I have customised setting to keep it on at all times.

Is it okay to keep Aura Lighting always on
Yup it's all fine dude I keep it on all the time ,this thing is what which keeps the device stand out also it doesn't take up much battery although you said battery is not a concern

akhilj66
Rising Star II
Shubhojit

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/17558/is-it-okay-to-keep-aura-lighting-always-on

Yup it's all fine dude I keep it on all the time ,this thing is what which keeps the device stand out also it doesn't take up much battery although you said battery is not a concern

View post
Thanks, it truly makes the device stand out.