This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enable Stock Pixel Gesture Navigation?

shiv1g
Rising Star I
Recently i got a chance to use a Google Pixel device running Android 10 for few days. After using it thoroughly, i honestly feel that the gesture navigation offered by Asus on 6Z is definitely less intuitive and imperfect. Moreover, gestures on OnePlus devices are also very great. 
Is there any way I could enable the stock Android 10 gestures on my 6Z? If yes, then please share the method.
Now I'm wondering why Asus hasn't enable the same in the first place. Asus should either stepup their gesture navigation offering or provide the user an option to select the stock Android 10 gestures option in the settings menu.
Do you have anything to say on this @Anders_ASUS ?
I'm sure you can help us. Thank you.
5 REPLIES 5

Revanth
Rising Star I
shiv1g

Recently i got a chance to use a Google Pixel device running Android 10 for few days. After using it thoroughly, i honestly feel that the gesture navigation offered by Asus on 6Z is definitely less intuitive and imperfect. Moreover, gestures on OnePlus devices are also very great. 

Is there any way I could enable the stock Android 10 gestures on my 6Z? If yes, then please share the method.

Now I'm wondering why Asus hasn't enable the same in the first place. Asus should either stepup their gesture navigation offering or provide the user an option to select the stock Android 10 gestures option in the settings menu.

Do you have anything to say on this @Anders_ASUS ?

I'm sure you can help us. Thank you.

How to enable Stock Pixel Gesture Navigation?
You can do it by going settings>display>system navigation> and you can use it

shiv1g
Rising Star I
Revanth

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/17539/how-to-enable-stock-pixel-gesture-navigation

You can do it by going settings>display>system navigation> and you can use it

View post
I'm asking for the Android 10 Pixel like gesture navigation , and not the already available Asus gesture navigation.

Revanth
Rising Star I
That is something like mods have to forward to developers if majority of the users ask for it .

Nanni
Star III
Can please anyone tell me what is the difference.