This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ahto Hide Navigation Bar

Thrillers
Star II
am looking for app that allow to auto hide navigation bar and bring it by sliding from the bottom or somethings else
5 REPLIES 5

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
or... you could wait for Android 10 and get used to the new android gesture control. It took me a little more than a week to get used to it. I totally hated gesture navigation the first couple of days but now I don't want to go back. So much more convenient

1337identity
Star III
Android 10 soon™

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
Anders_ASUS

or... you could wait for Android 10 and get used to the new android gesture control. It took me a little more than a week to get used to it. I totally hated gesture navigation the first couple of days but now I don't want to go back. So much more convenient

View post
I also want them now haha please provide an update soon , super excited .

akhilj66
Rising Star II
HW785EWNZXN2.jpg
QIVBBC5PQ16P.jpg
Anders_ASUS

View post
Gesture is present in Android 9 also. I could choose from 3 different navigation options. There is no need to wait for Android 10.