This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone updates after replacing motherboard

Revanth
Rising Star I
I have been reading three threads regarding they are not receiving updates after motherboard replacement . Please let me know that are there anyone who is getting updates even after motherboard replacement or we will not get updates after motherboard replacement . Please reply those who have replaced their motherboard
And please mods reply if you know any of the people who replaced motherboard have received updates that's not a big issue?
@Anders_ASUS sir please reply
19 REPLIES 19

mastervishikh
Rising Star I
Sometimes restarted on its own and would be stuck in a loop for sometimes, but would start after 3-4 tries. Then one day restarted like that and was not able to boot properly and got stuck in loop. And after some 10-15 tries finally turned off and didn't start or even didn't respond to plugging charger.
Next day gave the phone to service centre. They returned in one week with Android 9. I got the android 10 update notification as soon as I connected to internet. Updated same day and am receiving regular updates and no restart problem.

Revanth
Rising Star I
You don't have any problem with the UI after updating to android 10 after motherboard replacement?

mastervishikh
Rising Star I
What Problems in UI? Any examples

Revanth
Rising Star I
Did you face any battery issues , UI laggy issue or phone getting slow ??

mastervishikh
Rising Star I
Not any issue which everyone is not facing already.
Didn't get any UI lag or anything becoming slow except 2-3 times on chrome when it got stuck. But only the chrome app was stuck not the phone. I was able to go to Home screen and perform other tasks.
Battery started working very well after .129 update but after .133 , it went back to not good. I won't say it's bad but it is not as good as when it was android 9.