This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air triggers vibration

isss007
Star II
How to turn off vibration of air triggers?
18 REPLIES 18

geetj2
Star I
Please asus add an option to disable vibration in air triggers.
It's very annoying. We don't need haptics while playing.

OPC
Zen Master II
In Asphalt 9 there is the option inside the game to turn off vibration. Those vibrations happen when the car hits an obstacle or scratches the wall etc. The whole phone vibrates including the area of air triggers. With fingers resting on triggers this is annoying. When there are no vibrations (even with vibration mode turned on), there is just a positive click when pressing triggers.

dmkndrtnk
Star I
I bought asus rog phone yesterday. But I didn't know about behaviour of air triggers. It always vibrates. Could you release new software update and provide ability to disable vibration for air triggers? Is it possible? It is really annoying thing. I want to disable this for some games. It should be considered when the phone was designed. I am developer also.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
dmkndrtnk

I bought asus rog phone yesterday. But I didn't know about behaviour of air triggers. It always vibrates. Could you release new software update and provide ability to disable vibration for air triggers? Is it possible? It is really annoying thing. I want to disable this for some games. It should be considered when the phone was designed. I am developer also.

View post
We have flagged this suggestion for our developers, but I can do it again.

zeruel_tenshi
Rising Star II
LP_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/47397#Comment_47397

We have flagged this suggestion for our developers, but I can do it again.

View post
Please do as I agree that it is distracting.