This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pubg Frame Drops

akhilj66
Rising Star II
Sometimes Pubg works fine even with many apps in background and x mode off but sometimes even when x mode is on and in smooth setting. There are massive frame drops. What's the point of buying a gaming phone if it lags. I think hardware is fine, but optimization of Asus sucks. Also YouTubers don't talk about this in their reviews, what the hell. Please Asus fix this in the next update and also the red tint. Don't make me regret buying this instead of One Plus 7t.
21 REPLIES 21

akhilj66
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

And please record with screen recorder. Set your refresh rate to 60Hz

View post
Okay I'll try to record next time for your convenience.

akhilj66
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

Can you please say what map, where on the map, during what scenario and so on. We can't optimize if we don't know where you experience lag.

View post
Erangel Map, squad match, when we jump from plane and during landing. Also while picking weapons, running, turning fast and when enemies are nearby. With one enemy also it lags.
Jumping from the plane, landing turning, and when enemies are nearby are the scenarios where I see hard frame drops, goes down to 14fps sometimes.
I'll try to record it also, do you want me to use any specific scenario profiles?
Hit me up if you need any more details.
This device is one hell of a beast at one hell of a price, so I'd be very much happy if could help developers to improve the experience of users. In terms of functionality there is no better device out there, so I really want companies like ASUS to be as popular as One Plus or any other big brand.

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
even when just running it fps drops... haha.. i know specs wise it shouldn't be like this. optimization sure is lacking EVEN IF the SO CALLED XMODE IS ON ULTIMATE.

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
Even in smooth extreme it drops like ???

akhilj66
Rising Star II
IRONHIDE

Even in smooth extreme it drops like ???

View post
Yes it does sometimes.