This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air trigger problem

mr_strange
Rising Star II
When I'm using air trigger, i found out that even when i press the screen or back side near the air trigger, it gets triggered. DowsDoes anyone face the same problem ( sensitivity is set to around 1 to 3. Please help me because if I'm only having this problem, i can replace it. Thank you
71 REPLIES 71

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
@LP_ASUS i also set the sensitivity booster for both trigger but for some reason it's like it is not that sensitive even with my finger holding the trigger it doesn't continually hold like sometimes in game i want to hold the bomb in pubgm to cook it for awhile but it just throws even if i hold the trigger. or if i want to continue firing but even if my finger is actually holding the air triggger it just pause midway stops midway the firing even if physically i am holding the said trigger.

Star I
mr.strange

When I'm using air trigger, i found out that even when i press the screen or back side near the air trigger, it gets triggered. DowsDoes anyone face the same problem ( sensitivity is set to around 1 to 3. Please help me because if I'm only having this problem, i can replace it. Thank you

Air trigger problem
Same problem iam facing

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/11893/air-trigger-problem

Same problem iam facing

View post
That is a hardware issue. Please contact your local service center for a warranty repair.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
IRONHIDE

@LP_ASUS i also set the sensitivity booster for both trigger but for some reason it's like it is not that sensitive even with my finger holding the trigger it doesn't continually hold like sometimes in game i want to hold the bomb in pubgm to cook it for awhile but it just throws even if i hold the trigger. or if i want to continue firing but even if my finger is actually holding the air triggger it just pause midway stops midway the firing even if physically i am holding the said trigger.

View post
It sounds like you have a hardware issue with your Air Triggers. Please contact your local service center for a warranty repair.

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
LP_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/47096#Comment_47096

It sounds like you have a hardware issue with your Air Triggers. Please contact your local service center for a warranty repair.

View post
im not quite sure. i didn't really took notice of it but now im really irritated about it. like if you squeeze too much it stops.. i guess it is still software optimization.