This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Trigger issue

nightsilvance
Star III
Experiencing some issue with my right air trigger. Button press is sometimes unresponsive and intermittent. Notice it after the latest firmware update. Sometimes the button press would "flicker" when I'm holding it down. Want to know if it's a software bug or hardware issue. Hopefully someone can enlighten me.
314 REPLIES 314

s_v_yuvaraj_199
Star II
gianlucanos

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/821/2DUPTVG0BLRQ.mp4

This video Will show the exactly problem we're having with right trigger on Rog Phone 2. As you can See left trigger (Blue) works perfectly.

View post
Same to me how to solve this problem plese help me

superbacsi
Star I
Hi all I got the same problem with my left trigger. Don't know if I'm lucky but I factory reset the phone and it work perfectly now. Sensitivity on 2 for both LR, booster on but not the finger resting option. I haven't got any issue for 4-5 hours of gaming.

Didin
Star I
I have the same problem with my ROG 2 left trigger, i use it for firing on COD and PUBG. I start to notice it a couple weeks after i bought the phone, but i still can work with it, and then it getting worse. I'm very disappointed, one of the reason i bought the phone is because the air triggers, but it's not working properly after a few weeks? Come on! Please fix this as soon as possible.

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
Didin

I have the same problem with my ROG 2 left trigger, i use it for firing on COD and PUBG. I start to notice it a couple weeks after i bought the phone, but i still can work with it, and then it getting worse. I'm very disappointed, one of the reason i bought the phone is because the air triggers, but it's not working properly after a few weeks? Come on! Please fix this as soon as possible.

View post
same here like it intermittent or sometimes it stops and even if you are actually squeezing it it stops firing and in-game you lose a close quarter gun fight.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Didin

View post
Recommended to back up your data and factory reset the phone after the upgrade to Android 10.
If that doesn't resolve the issue, then you will need to contact your local repair center for a warranty repair.