This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAMERA - ANTI FLICKERING

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
Does it even work? it seems it is not working it still flickers and get some flickering shots.

7 REPLIES 7

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

So the keyboard flickers in 50Hz and it looks great on your other phone?

View post
what i am saying is auto flickering doesn't work.. it won't detect the needed settings so that it won't flicker and my other phone detects it and adjust accordingly.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
IRONHIDE

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/46915#Comment_46915

what i am saying is auto flickering doesn't work.. it won't detect the needed settings so that it won't flicker and my other phone detects it and adjust accordingly.

View post
ok, so you replied one of my questions. It looks perfect on your other device.
My point with asking you if the keyboard flickers at 50hz is to find out if the flickering disappears when you set our anti flickering to 50hz. If it doesn, then it's only the auto function that doesn't work. If it doesn't help, then it's either not flickering at 50hz or it's our camera that isn't working properly at 50hz

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/46941#Comment_46941

ok, so you replied one of my questions. It looks perfect on your other device.

My point with asking you if the keyboard flickers at 50hz is to find out if the flickering disappears when you set our anti flickering to 50hz. If it doesn, then it's only the auto function that doesn't work. If it doesn't help, then it's either not flickering at 50hz or it's our camera that isn't working properly at 50hz

View post
the main point here is that the AUTO mode on the camera is not working as expected. the auto mode determines the best settings to not have a flickering issue but in this case it doesn't it needs to MANUALLY put to 50hz in order to stop the Flickering issue,. XD