Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need gyro scope optimisation for PubG

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
235LFGPP5VFP.jpg
SYLZAU2ECWVR.jpg
Check this stats guys .
My kd is getting ruined by gyroscope not fully optimised for pubG in Rog 2 mobile .
In season 10 i had 8.36 kd with my one plus 6t mobile even though it had some lags. Then i brought Asus rog 2 as it was optimised for gaming . I am practicing day and night to perfect the gyro on rog 2 as it's slightly slower than my one plus 6t gyro but the problem is not that it's slow the aim literally shakes a small bit when spraying on enemy's .BCUZ of this many bullets miss at far combat. I don't have any problem at close combat . This is what it's happening to most of Rog 2 users who mastered gyro.
Guys PLSS it's ruining my COMPETATIVE matches cuz we take most far combat in COMPETATIVE matches.
LP_ASUS pls pls pls do something about this i am really getting frustrated BCUZ of this .
I am beginning to hate the game cuz of this .
I hope u can understand my feelings 😞
14 REPLIES 14

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
LP_ASUS

Our team is making some changes that will go live in a future update, after the update to Android 10.

Thanks for your feedback! We appreciate your help to make ROG Phone II the ultimate gaming phone! 😉

View post
If future update fixes the gyroscope in pubG then I would give u guys a dozen of thanks .
Thank you LP_ASUS , Anders_ASUS for listening to our feedbacks

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
One last follow up to this; it appears to be a game related issue.
R&D was able to replicate the jumping behavior with the crosshair on the OnePlus 6T and Samsung Note 10. When tested against the Chinese version of PUBG, all three devices did not jump.
The upcoming update I spoke about earlier should help, but perhaps flagging this issue for the developers of the worldwide version of PUBG mobile would be a good idea as well.

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
LP_ASUS

One last follow up to this; it appears to be a game related issue.

R&D was able to replicate the jumping behavior with the crosshair on the OnePlus 6T and Samsung Note 10. When tested against the Chinese version of PUBG, all three devices did not jump.

The upcoming update I spoke about earlier should help, but perhaps flagging this issue for the developers of the worldwide version of PUBG mobile would be a good idea as well.

View post
Thx for the info . I will also report this problem to Tencent guys and let's see what reply they will give .

sagarreddysag

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/45951#Comment_45951

Thx for the info . I will also report this problem to Tencent guys and let's see what reply they will give .

View post
This is not an issue with game. I have played COD with Gyroscope and nothing happened but this problem is only arising while playing pubg. I'm facing the same issue in my OP7 pro. This is the screen recording : "oneplus 7 pro automatic gyroscope tilt issue" (search with this title on youtube because I'm not eligible to post links here)

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
amankumargourh

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/45955#Comment_45955

This is not an issue with game. I have played COD with Gyroscope and nothing happened but this problem is only arising while playing pubg. I'm facing the same issue in my OP7 pro. This is the screen recording : "oneplus 7 pro automatic gyroscope tilt issue" (search with this title on youtube because I'm not eligible to post links here)

View post
I saw that what's ur issue in you tube but Rog 2 auto tilting up is not the problem . In Rog 2 the problem is gyro becomes reversed when u bend ur phone down while controlling recoil .