This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone 6 Timezone Brazil

digorochabh
Star II
Even if you do not want to use the time zone and manual time, the phone changes by itself. Please resolve this.
LQ4399KLA1FL.jpg

53 REPLIES 53

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Sorry for missing this;

Have you disabled -> Clock -> Settings -> Auto change based on location
Have you disabled -> Settings -> System -> Date & Time -> "Use Network-provided time zone"

Secondly;
Do you see the timezone changing even if you are not moving around? Or are you travelling between cities in Brazil?
@Marcos

Marcos
Star II
CH_ASUS

Sorry for missing this;

Have you disabled -> Clock -> Settings -> Auto change based on location

Have you disabled -> Settings -> System -> Date & Time -> "Use Network-provided time zone"

Secondly;

Do you see the timezone changing even if you are not moving around? Or are you travelling between cities in Brazil?

@Marcos

View post
@CH_ASUS
yes, auto change base on location and use network provided time zone are both disable.
it does not happen if i stay within a time zone. It only happens when i change. The problem is i am changing time zones a lot because of work and i have to keep my devices on my home base time zone.

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Marcos

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/44455#Comment_44455

@CH_ASUS

yes, auto change base on location and use network provided time zone are both disable.

it does not happen if i stay within a time zone. It only happens when i change. The problem is i am changing time zones a lot because of work and i have to keep my devices on my home base time zone.

View post
Thank you for the information. We have identified the issue and also addressed this is a future update.
The way it will be fixed is that if you turn off "Auto Change based on location" in our Clock app, it shall remained closed.

Today it behaves as you say, it will change timezone even if you've disabled the setting - but only in countries which have multiple timezones.

Many thanks for your patience and help for identifying this bug!

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Marcos

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/44455#Comment_44455

@CH_ASUS

View post
Hi

If possible could you check this behavior on the latest FOTA (.133) ? It should have been addressed now.