This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus 6z not recieving FOTA Update after repair.

Hello, My ASUS 6z (ZS630KL-2A037WW) is under warranty and it's motherboard was replaced 2 times as it was faulty. Since when it was repaired, i haven't received any update. when i checked asus 6z firmwares on official site, i saw there were many further updates available. Whenever i click on "Check Now" for system update in settings, it shows system is up to date. So, because of this issue, i manually updated my android 9 to android 10 three days ago. and today i saw new update on asus site which was released on 2020/02/17 and i am not receiving its FOTA too. I did clearing cache and data of FOTA service and Download manager and also restarted my phone but my phone still not getting it.
My firmware version is WW-17.1810.2001.121 (I manually updated to this version after waiting for months!)
10 REPLIES 10

Whatever
Rising Star I
Similiar thing happened to me when I first received this phone. It's the firmware with android pie, when I buy this phone I immediately hit the check update button, but nothing happen. It's weird cuz I know that android 10 for z6 is already come out, so I download the firmware manually and update it to android 10 firmware. Since then I received OTA update notification. Try update manually first.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
sanalsinghcharak

Hello, My ASUS 6z (ZS630KL-2A037WW) is under warranty and it's motherboard was replaced 2 times as it was faulty. Since when it was repaired, i haven't received any update. when i checked asus 6z firmwares on official site, i saw there were many further updates available. Whenever i click on "Check Now" for system update in settings, it shows system is up to date. So, because of this issue, i manually updated my android 9 to android 10 three days ago. and today i saw new update on asus site which was released on 2020/02/17 and i am not receiving its FOTA too. I did clearing cache and data of FOTA service and Download manager and also restarted my phone but my phone still not getting it.

My firmware version is WW-17.1810.2001.121 (I manually updated to this version after waiting for months!)

Asus 6z not recieving FOTA Update after repair.
.129 was released recently so please wait some more. It's sent out in waves with more users for every wave. Hopefully you will get it soon

It was released on 17 feb and now its like 3 march. My friends who have same phone got that latest update. Please help. How many times i have to go to service center?

Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/17154/asus-6z-not-recieving-fota-update-after-repair

.129 was released recently so please wait some more. It's sent out in waves with more users for every wave. Hopefully you will get it soon

View post
It was released on 17 feb and now its like 3 march. My friends who have same phone got that latest update. Please help. How many times i have to go to service center?