This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone temperature

sumitbhadu3
Star II
Whenever i'm playing pubg at smooth, extreme setting my phone's temperature goes to 50 degree Celsius and I'm living in hilly area so the room temperature is around 10-11 degree. So my concern is what will i do in summers?
4 REPLIES 4

akhilj66
Rising Star II
Either pubg is unstable in Rog phone 2 or there's something wrong with ASUS' optimization. I also get close to 49 50 degree Centigrade sometimes and sometimes not above 40 degrees. Hope this gets fixed in next update.
Also I am facing this problem of frame drops, do you also have this issue @sumitbhadu3 ?

sumitbhadu3
Star II
Yea
akhilj66

Either pubg is unstable in Rog phone 2 or there's something wrong with ASUS' optimization. I also get close to 49 50 degree Centigrade sometimes and sometimes not above 40 degrees. Hope this gets fixed in next update.

Also I am facing this problem of frame drops, do you also have this issue @sumitbhadu3 ?

View post
Yes i have same issue.

akhilj66
Rising Star II
sumitbhadu3

Yea

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/46802#Comment_46802

Yes i have same issue.

View post
Hope we get pubg glitches fixed in season 12 and ASUS optimizes rog to its true power.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Have you set your scenario profiles temp to high? Any overclocking?
Are you charging while playing?
Which map are you playing and how long does it take you to reach 48-50 celcius?
If you have changed a lot of settings, then maybe it's easier if you make a screen recording while scrolling through everything so I can see the changes you've made.