This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crazy battery drain(No heavy Usage at all).

Akash_Pratap
Star III
I use phone normally. Not any game play or heavy apps used and still end up getting SOT of around less than 4 hours.
I have shared the usage statistics.
If I start my day at full charge in the morning then by 10 in the night my battery percentage remaining is usually 9-10% and if I don't put it in charge then my alarm won't ring next morning because it switches off in the night sometime due to empty battery.
Mobile network standby battery consumption is 1% (Refer screenshot shared).
4JLN08EDKXYT.jpg
WWQKO4NCOCZ3.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

sedl23
Rising Star II
Looks like u need to force stop psiphone pro and Google play services
My battery life is ok could be a bit better but I Google and Google play services are hurting my battery but at 4 hrs sot I'm at 51% battery right now

BYMVLIWD2CF4.jpg
OXPZVL9B8X92.jpg

Akash_Pratap
Star III
sedl23

Looks like u need to force stop psiphone pro and Google play services

My battery life is ok could be a bit better but I Google and Google play services are hurting my battery but at 4 hrs sot I'm at 51% battery right now

BYMVLIWD2CF4.jpg

OXPZVL9B8X92.jpg

View post
Psiphon pro and Google Play services are using only 2% & 3% battery drain which won't save me enough to really impact my SOT.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Let's just start off saying that I don't trust the battery usage service in Android. I'm not saying that psiphone pro is the guilty app but just because it's reported as 2% doesn't mean that it's 2%. It can be 30% too. As you can see in your screen shot there are 47% unaccounted for.
Go to system settings -> battery -> powermaster -> auto-start manager and prevent all the apps you don't need a notification from to auto start.
After this go to system settings -> advanced -> Mobile Manager -> Memory cleaner -> Turn on Super Clean mode -> enter app list and uncheck any app that you must get notifications from -> go back -> open recent apps overview and press clear all.
If you notice that you battery life has improved, then you have a battery draining app among the apps that are no longer allowed to start by itself. To find it, allow a couple of extra apps to get auto-restart permission every day until you notice the battery life going down again. Now it's easy to narrow down which app that's guilty.