This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenphone 5Z - Basic functions of calls also not working, Android 10 updated, full of bugs,

vcaiyer
Star I
I am using this phone, regret for having wrongly purchased. Why it's called smart phone? 845 processor for what? I use only for calling, Gmail and browsing internet. No third party apps and games installed. Use Chess Genius lite occasionally. But 5Z ensures I am troubled on each time when I switch on for use. Incredible atom bomb on hand! Recommend aspirants not to buy this Asus brand since they don't care for customers. I had visited 4 times their service centre spent ₹2000/- with no value but all irritants and issues intact. Is it worth paying $500 for this Zenphone 5Z? Please think over..

6 REPLIES 6

aamod_v8
Zen Master I

vcaiyer

I am using this phone, regret for having wrongly purchased. Why it's called smart phone? 845 processor for what? I use only for calling, Gmail and browsing internet. No third party apps and games installed. Use Chess Genius lite occasionally. But 5Z ensures I am troubled on each time when I switch on for use. Incredible atom bomb on hand! Recommend aspirants not to buy this Asus brand since they don't care for customers. I had visited 4 times their service centre spent ₹2000/- with no value but all irritants and issues intact. Is it worth paying $500 for this Zenphone 5Z? Please think over..

Zenphone 5Z - Basic functions of calls also not working, Android 10 updated, full of bugs,
Nothing from above noticed by me i am using this device since September 2018. Probably you got a faulty unit. My unit works absolutely fine with very minor quirks.

GANJI
Star I
vcaiyer

I was also using the same mobile. I don't have any problems u mentioned above, but the only problem I have mainly is the battery draining issue. It's draining very fast even if I am not using also it was draining 5 to 6 % during the night time from 10pm to 5am. I received an update also on battery draining issue. But also I was facing the same issue. Please fix this. I am not using my phone properly due to this issue. This quote I was not giving for u it's for Asus mains. Because in my town I was the only person having this mobile. May be if you don't fix this I will also leave trust on your mobiles.

I have been using Asus since a very long time , and have used almost every device upto 5z, but after the update of stock android 10, it has become too faulty, it doesn't even manage the phone calls properly. Everytime when i call someone the call connects to the other person whom i hadn't call.

sidarya31
Rising Star II
Your bad luck... Mine is working like a charm, proud to have this phone ❤️.......46 update is the best stable update after Pie.