This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AccuBattery says my one month old phone has 90% battery health?

Mvarun
Rising Star I
I installed AccuBattery just when I got my phone and it's saying the battery health is 90%. Is this normal? I usually try to keep the battery charge under 75-80% and not let it get to 100% unless i really need it. I know this isn't always accurate but i expected atleast 95%, and the highest measurement doesn't even go over 5800mah letalone 6000mah
HMUQ5D0JIXRT.jpg

7 REPLIES 7

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
CBR1RVYWDNQG.jpg
i just had my phone for 2 months and always on battery care set for the whole day and this is my capacity now?. always 30-80 charging. now that was pretty fast battery degradation @Anders_ASUS . 😞

xtomylee
Star II
If we can trust this app then im verry dissapointed. My over one year s9+ has lost only 500 mAh. While rog2 degradation is almost 1k mAh in one month...
T6AISVJT2WA8.png

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
AccuBattery just estimates. They don't know your real battery capacity with all certainty. If you're worried that your battery capacity has degraded then it's better to join this thread and test your phone with the recommended settings to find out what is what
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/16936/pc-mark-2-0-benchmark-batter-life-2-0-6hrs-only