This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MS problem with asus mobile dock 2

Arjwan
Star II
hi there after playing for 2 day using ASUS mobile dock for rog phone 2 i found this issue
1- MS super high my normal ms with wifi without dock it's 28-44ms and when i'm using dock it's stable 460 ms ( ping ) for no reason and i don't know why
2- sometime when you fire , aim and moving at same time the mouse freeze for abit let's say 0.3 or 0.5 sec
i don't know it's there any update for dock or should i do somthing with that ms issue , i try wifi and eathernet cable both have same high ms (ping)

thx for reading and really wait your replay
5 REPLIES 5

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Arjwan

hi there after playing for 2 day using ASUS mobile dock for rog phone 2 i found this issue

1- MS super high my normal ms with wifi without dock it's 28-44ms and when i'm using dock it's stable 460 ms ( ping ) for no reason and i don't know why

2- sometime when you fire , aim and moving at same time the mouse freeze for abit let's say 0.3 or 0.5 sec

i don't know it's there any update for dock or should i do somthing with that ms issue , i try wifi and eathernet cable both have same high ms (ping)

thx for reading and really wait your replay

MS problem with asus mobile dock 2
I have 2ms over wifi regardless if I'm using the dock or not. Can you please record your phone with another device while you run tests with and without the dock. This might help us understand why your ping is much slower when using the dock