This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(Zenfone 5 - ZE620KL) Repost --- Is this the end of the line for the Zenfone 5?

Prius
Star I
Seriously, no updates for more than two months, not even security patches. Buggy stuttering UI (if you want proof then I can't give that, it only occurs randomly) also it's sluggish. Poor battery life, only got 2h 53mins from 98% to 20% (this was two days ago and again I forgot to screenshot). Lastly, CAMERA! It's been a year since I have this issue and I don't think it's the camera's fault, I think it's software issue because the Zenfone 5z has the same sensor and it shoots fine. Also give us Android 10. I saw on Twitter that ZE620KL has a slim chance of being updated to 10 because it's difficult, then, tell me how did Samsung update many of their phones even if the have a heavily skinned OneUI? They even update their UI to OneUI 2.0 on top of Android 10 from the previous OneUI 1.0. Asus, it's just commitment and willingness to do so, if you don't want to update our phones to 10 then tell us, so we won't assume that we'll get it. ZenUI is close to stock so it's relatively easy to update it compared to OneUI. 

I'm the OP is this discussion. I just reposted it to this new forum.
2 REPLIES 2

Mayendra
Rising Star II
cheer bro just summon them @Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS @LP_ASUS

phoy_i_t
Star III
Mayendra

cheer bro just summon them @Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS @LP_ASUS

View post
it is really frustrating.. @Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS @LP_ASUS