This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest update crashes my phone and destroyed my batery

So I updated my phone this afternoon 27/02/20 it immediately crashed several times after installing and rebooting, now it says I only have 0 percent batery but is still on.i switched it off, and gives me 35 percent batery, but won't charge!!!!! I'm panicking right here as I need my phone for work...
3 REPLIES 3

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
thomasdiersche

So I updated my phone this afternoon 27/02/20 it immediately crashed several times after installing and rebooting, now it says I only have 0 percent batery but is still on.i switched it off, and gives me 35 percent batery, but won't charge!!!!! I'm panicking right here as I need my phone for work...

Latest update crashes my phone and destroyed my batery
Back up all of your data, and try a factory reset. If that doesn't restore charging or stop the crashing, then you will need to contact a service center for a warranty repair.

So did a hard reset, and it started charging, but not enough to keep the batery from draining, tried another hard reset now its stuck at rebooting... this is crazy, all i did was update the phone, now its broken...

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
thomasdiersche

So did a hard reset, and it started charging, but not enough to keep the batery from draining, tried another hard reset now its stuck at rebooting... this is crazy, all i did was update the phone, now its broken...

View post
Unfortunately, you are going to need to contact a service center for a repair. This is most likely a hardware issue.