cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for VoLTE (and VoWiFi) on my carrier

Exec
Star II
Hello,
I've tried to request this through live support but it never went through.
Carrier name: Digi HU
APN settings:
Address: "internet"
MCC: 216
MNC: 03
Auth type: PAP
APN type: "default" (or "default","supl")
Even though dialing "*#*#3642623344#*#*" mentioned here on the forums enables the "Enhanced 4G LTE Mode", "Wi-Fi calling", and "Carrier video calling" settings, they do not seem to work. Even in the Phone info app (dialing "*#*#4636#*#*") shows VoLTE and VoWiFi as unavailable in the IMS Registration menu.

14 REPLIES 14

Revanth
Rising Star I
Asus has given vowifi for max pro m1 And m2 In jio carrier but why not for its main flagship phone. @Anders_ASUS please tell sir . Why only for that mid range phone but why not for flagship .
LEOF9VSJLCKE.jpg

Monark
Zen Master I
Revanth

Asus has given vowifi for max pro m1 And m2 In jio carrier but why not for its main flagship phone. @Anders_ASUS please tell sir . Why only for that mid range phone but why not for flagship .

LEOF9VSJLCKE.jpg

View post
I also have that same question?@Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS

GamerArc
Rising Star II
Its really frustrating. Such features appear so quickly on one plus devices... Next time i will go with one plus.. Asus guys are really slow....

I am not concerned with the technicalities involved. As a customer, one plus 7 and asus 6z were similarly priced, but op7 gets all these functionalities much earlier...

Bjarte
Star I
Dialing the *#*#3642623344#*#* code gives me VoWiFi and VoLTE on Telia in Norway. But I want the option permanent, not just hidden.
It being hidden requires me to dial the same code again if I reboot, and also need to re-initiate the VoWiFi/LTE connections after the WiFi Calling menu has been activated.
Should be easy enough to permanently have this menu permanent. If carrier doesn't support it, you won't get any connection if the phone and the carrier doesn't play on the same frequencies.

Sputnik5Z
Star II
Please enable the Option "Enhanced 4G LTE Mode" for VODAFONE Carrier in Germany too.
The option "Enhanced 4G LTE Mode" is not available @Zenfone 5Z and Vodafone says, they have enable VoLTE for my mobile number. I´m using the former flagship Asus Zenfone 5Z with Snapdragon 845 / 8GB RAM / 256GB storage and i "thought" it was worth to spend a lot of money... actualy i think i´ was wrong...
The codes @internet doesn´t help ( look on top: "Even though dialing "*#*#3642623344#*#*" mentioned here on the forums enables the "Enhanced 4G LTE Mode", "Wi-Fi calling", and "Carrier video calling" settings, they do not seem to work. Even in the Phone info app (dialing "*#*#4636#*#*") shows VoLTE and VoWiFi as unavailable in the IMS Registration menu."
Adding IMS for APN Type doesn´t help.
Thank you.