This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Fixed in .144] Crippled gesture to expand Quick Settings after .129 update

_jis_
Zen Master III
I noticed that gesture to expand Quick Settings acts just as gesture to expand Notifications after update to .129.
Can anyone confirm this?
I noticed this behaviour in two different applications Nova launcher and Fluid Navigation Gestures so it is not an app fault, it is a system level issue.

Nova - the last one gesture on this screenshot
TE1YFISNWVUE.png

FNG - the first one gesture on this screenshot
HWUQVQZ9OHWP.png

8 REPLIES 8

_jis_
Zen Master III
This issue persist after update to .133.
Anyone could test this issue by built-in function without the need to install any third party app.
Settings / Accessibility / Accessibility Menu / Use service - On
Open the large menu and try Quick settings shortcut on the second page.

Monark
Zen Master I

_jis_

This issue persist after update to .133.

Anyone could test this issue by built-in function without the need to install any third party app.

Settings / Accessibility / Accessibility Menu / Use service - On

Open the large menu and try Quick settings shortcut on the second page.

View post
I tested it via the Accessibility menu. yeah it is expanding notifications. Are you suggesting that it should open the quick settings instead of showing notifications?

_jis_
Zen Master III
Sure.
Thank you for confirmation. The zero response to my OP leads me to believe that nobody but me is using gesture/accessibility_shortcut to expand Quick Settings 😞
So once again, the issue is that gesture/accessibility_shortcut to expand Quick Settings acts just as gesture/accessibility_shortcut to expand Notifications after update to .129/.133, which is wrong, because gesture/accessibility_shortcut to expand Quick Settings should open Quick Settings and not just Notifications.
You can also show Quick Settings by swipe down once with two fingers from the top of any screen. Fortunately at least this still works after update to .129/.133, but you cannot use this when holding phone by one hand, therefore gesture/accessibility_shortcut to expand Quick Settings is needed.
On Android L, swipe down once with two fingers from the top of any screen to open Quick settings. | ...Asus, please fix this error.

_jis_
Zen Master III
Asus, please fix this error.
@kikoly @Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Titan_ASUS